Synergistic Microbes are a unique blend of diverse groups of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and fungi.
They promote diversity in the soil and assist with the decomposition of organic matter while producing various organic acids, vitamins and other bio active compounds.
Synergistic Microbes have a wide range of applications and can be implemented into any IPM program to strenghten the plants and help fight off pests or diseases.
Shelf life is up to 6 months.
Material: SyMi, Blackstrap Molasses and water
5L of Activated Synergistic Microbes (250ml EM-1, 250ml Blackstrap molasses, 4.5L water):
- Mix in all the ingredients in your container.
- Close the lid and add an airlock.
- Let it ferment for 3-5 days in a dark place.
- Using a pH meter or paper check that the pH is 3.6 or below, when it does, let it ferment for another 5-7 days.
- By the end you should have a sweet fermented smell very similar to the initial EM-1. Remove the airlock, add an airtight lid and store it at room temperature away from sunlight. Shelf life is around 60 days
If you keep activating SyMi, the composition will change and become more LAB dominant over the Yeasts and PNSB